Now that the holidays are over, more couples are finally calling it quits. In fact, January kicks off an increase in divorce filings, one-third higher than in other months, according to American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers. January has become known as divorce month...
Month: January 2020
- Recursos para los sobrevivientes de violencia doméstica en Chicago
- Could children benefit from their parents divorcing?
- LGBTQ discrimination impacts a quarter of the population group
- Does a parent’s living arrangements have any impact on their ability to retain custody of their child?
- Why people in the LGBTQ community need to create an estate plan