Find Relief In Your Family Law Matters
There is no question that family law cases can be daunting and difficult to cope with. Anxiety, dread and fear are common emotions our clients face prior to retaining us. You may feel overwhelmed at the mere task of figuring out where to begin.
Fortunately, our Illinois attorneys at NextLevel Law, P.C have vast experience not only in navigating the legal system but also in providing unmatched compassion to our clients. We have helped countless Chicago residents from all backgrounds, and our doors are open to everyone.
An Overview Of Our Family Law Services
Family law cases we take include:
- Divorce – We can represent you in an uncontested or contested divorce. We can help you resolve matters related to spousal maintenance, property division, parental rights and more.
- Child custody and visitation – We proudly represent parents who need to establish custody schedules. We will review what is in the best interests of your child and fight for a fair arrangement.
- Child support – We will assist you with child support determinations based on custody agreements and assist with child support modifications.
- LGBTQ plus matters – We help members of the LGBTQ plus community to protect their rights for any family law matter.
- Adoption – We can support you throughout the domestic and international adoption process. We frequently assist families who wish to adopt step children and adopt as same-sex couples.
Affordable And Accessible Service To All
Unlike lawyers who charge by the hour, we provide fixed fees. No matter how much time we spend on your case, our fees remain the same. Attorneys’ fees should not stop you from resolving your family law matters as soon as possible.
We are proud to help keep family law representation as affordable as possible to all members of the community, including LGBTQ plus families. Our attorneys are active members in LGBTQ plus organizations and are proud advocates for Chicago residents of all gender identities and sexual orientations.
Request A Consultation With A Family Law Attorney
We know how hesitant you may be to allow a stranger to handle your private affairs, but you can trust that we will not pass judgment. We will represent you as if you were our own loved one. To schedule a consultation please call 312-442-2225 or send us a message online.